1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Orabelli, the Party Planet... UPDATE. (What's this about Qigon?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Azeliblehblehbleh, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Azeliblehblehbleh

Azeliblehblehbleh New Member

I'm sure you all know about Orabelli, right?

WRONG. You don't know about Orabelli.

Due to a massive bug that apparently still hasn't been fixed, I've decided to move the colony for the ease of myself and so that staff can forget about Orabelli and focus on more prevalent concerns. I'm currently rebuilding on Alpha Qigon 199 III, at the coordinates 20, -16.

What this means is simple: ICly, we have always been on Qigon. There is, however, a noticeable change in the colony's appearance: I have taken this chance to improve the appearance and structure of the Party Planet.

Right now Qigon is RPly functioning; I need to make one or two tweaks for some currently existing parts, and I haven't got housing complete yet, but ICly it's complete. OOCly it's being worked on and I'm pouring hours of work into it to get it done fast so that we can resume where we left off without much struggle.

If you want to come and check Qigon out OOCly feel free; ICly is okay too, just give me a quick warning as I may be up to my ears in dirt and building at the time.

That is all! <3