1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Options on limb replacement.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Orenten, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Orenten

Orenten New Member

This is not going to be a pretty post. It took a lot of effort to get this web page open with one hand, and moreso with only one to type.
    I'm in need of a arm, no organic, I can't afford anything like that. mechanical/cybernetic will be my best option, that I have the money for.
    If anyone knows the basics of replacement limbs, like what I'm going to have to do and the side effects of having one, let me know please.

Oakie

2. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

You could ask either the Glitch named Cyber, or the Hylotl named Dr. Omizu, I believe they might be able to help you.
    -Oak

3. Aero

Aero New Member

I am prepared and trained to surgically attach cybernetics and mechanical limbs onto the organic races. We can talk numbers in person or over StarNet. My contact info is public, but just in case you can't find it, my Star-Mail account is [email protected].

-Omizu Suiyoubi