1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Opinions on Aegis

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by Tomwell1, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Slowpoke to the bandwagon, but, I would honestly like to know, what do you guys think of Aegis as a character? I would appreciate valid points, and, any criticism that is constructive. Reason I ask is because, I want to make sure im not being stupid or discouraging RP with people i associate with. And, the fact that now im going to be security for the 2nd run of the den, I want to make sure im not superOPgod tier, and ruin RP.

2. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Also, Aegis, in a nutshell, is an android that is intent on upholding law and order, and has glitch based AI that allows her to feel and have limited emotion, which does kind of compromise her primary directives. She as of now has been in the SSS (( Starman Security Solutions )), Tried to assist Sharptooth in political affairs, but, ultimately saw it as a waste of time, and now, is going to be head of security at the Den's 2nd run. She, being an android, prioritizes what will help the future, and applys logic and all of that jargen. She, (( Now im getting to the part in which I am wondering if I powergaming )) Has hand SMG's, which, are basically, SMGs that are her hands. This allows for limited stealthiness, but, at medium to far ranges, are very inaccurate. She also has aquired a 2000 pixel 50 cal from an arms company ICly, along with a plasma arm attached rifle. And, from winning a duel from Asa, a laser rifle. Im wanting to have her have a staff, for non lethal takedowns, which makes sense with her character. I have mutiple Ideas for her backstory, but, I havent decided yet. Utimately it wouldnt exactually matter because her memory banks are wiped in any of them.