1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[OOC] Public Event Planning

Discussion in 'Triton Enterprises' started by Punished Tacc, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

All information pertaining to events open to public participation will be posted here.

Darkwood Bounties:

Darkwood Bounties is a weekly set of mini-events that take place on dates that are to be determined by demand. As such, they are inherently flexible and will be open to the public to submit their own bounties, or suggest changes. There is even room for the community to star in their own bounty. Simply contact me via pm to pitch any and all ideas. Pay will be static, and will follow a pattern of tracking the target, confronting the target, and collecting the bounty. There is a chance for failure, and my hope is to make the bounties more interesting then "fly here, shoot bad guy". To IC accept a bounty, you must travel to Darkwood and take a notice down from the bounty board. There will be an IC thread detailing the bounties to act as a reference. Your character however has not seen the bounty board until they have been to Darkwood.

Out Into the Jungle:

To the East of Darkwood, there is a small hive of native Florans that reside on some very lucrative land. Out Into the Jungle is the first in a series of events open to the public that will involve interacting with these Florans, and fleshing out a story with them. There will be an IC posting about an Expedition Registration, which will act both as the IC/OOC way of expressing an interest. It will be on a first come first serve basis, with registration for the event opening Wednesday, at approx 4pm EST. Once registration is complete, a scheduled time will be decided upon. The first event, Out Into the Jungle, is an expedition into the brush to make contact with the floran tribe. Once your registration is complete, it is advised that you IC make contact with either Cullen Fontaine or Michael Morris on Darkwood to learn more about the expedition. There will also be an OOC cast call to anyone who would like to play as a floran tribal. This character does not have to be expendable, but for the purposes of the event all Floran "throwaways" will be assumed to be consenting to death. That being said, if you are making a character specifically for this string of events and want them to survive, please contact me via forum pm to make the necessary arrangements.

#1 Punished Tacc, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Updated

3. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Updated

4. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

I'd like playing as one of the Florans, and I'm fine with consenting to death.