1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[OOC] Information and Coordinates

Discussion in 'Coldwell Outpost' started by Haplap, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

[​IMG]

Setting
    On the coasts of Epingi Grasp III, the warm sandy beaches stretch for as far as the eye can see, a gentle surf rolling in from the glittering oceans. On these otherwise untouched shores, the Coldwell Research Outpost lies, a dot of civilization in an otherwise untamed land. Further inland, a modest forest hosts an assortment of alien life before progressing into a deep and foreboding jungle. The dense palms and ferns reach skyward and absorb the sun’s rays, concealing the plethora of life within. The days of Epingi Grasp III are characterized by a sweltering humidity, known to sap the energy of the unprepared rapidly. The nights bring a welcome cool to the environment, but even in the dark, the jungle never seems to sleep.

The Coldwell Biomedical Corporation
    Coldwell Biomedical Corporation (CBC) was founded in the COV Core Worlds circa 2389. Coldwell specializes in analyzing the natural world and nature's creations in order to further medical technologies. For those in tune with Core happenings, Coldwell may not be a completely unfamiliar name, but due to the lack of any real expansion (until now), Coldwell has remained small and relatively unrecognized. A quick search of the Corporation would lead you to their website, which would simply give some more information about them. They seem reputable enough.

Things to Know

-Locked Buildings
    Some of the prefabricated structures on the Coldwell Outpost are not meant for access by the general public and are always locked. These buildings require either a code or a card in order to gain entry, so that means you can't waltz in all willy-nilly without either permission or a legitimately obtained method of entry. Anything an unauthorized person does in a locked building without proper method of entry is null and void.

The Lab, the Bunks, Storage, Engineering, and the Security Office are locked!

-The Jungle
    The Jungle is a harsh and unforgiving landscape. Once you hit the 'black background' section of the jungle, you automatically consent to player injury and possibly death. The jungle is teeming with creatures, some of which are not too friendly. Expect any trip out into the dense foliage to be met with strife and conflict, even if there are no players around to roleplay enemies.

The Jungle is mean! Entering means you consent to player injury (and possibly death)!

-Laws
    The Coldwell Outpost operates under regular COV space laws and does not allow open carry of weapons. For those unfamiliar on COV law, read up here.

-Leadership
    Any and all OOC concerns should be directed to me, @Haplap, as I am currently the only person handling the OOC side of stuff. I would highly encourage players to attempt to ask questions ICly before trying me OOCly, because I can guarantee that just about any problem can be solved ICly.

Coordinates
    [Unavailable]​

This thread will be updated with more relevant info once... more relevant info exists.

#1 Haplap, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2017