1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[OOC/IC] "Mistakes were made"

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by JackGrimsly, Feb 3, 2017.

1. JackGrimsly

JackGrimsly New Member

[OOC this is a Work in progress until we can get more then one person to help build it]

Too do in intact half: Completed!
    Too do in broken half: Sheild tech R&D (mostly intact), weapons R&D (multiple hull breaches), Alloys and metal R&D (complete environmental failure, Irradiated), Hardware and Software R&D ( split in half), and StarShip R&D (the section that teleported away, mostly intact?)

Shitty ass build map guide! [​IMG]

Coordinates: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Beginning Transmission from <NovaProspector>

Due to what we will call a... Freak Accident I need a group of talented Scavengers and Mercenaries to help scuttle the ruins of a former research outpost. You'll be operating in a Vacuum in Low to no gravity, among heavily Radioactive debris, and possibly fast moving space junk.

Payment is 2,500 pixels plus Hazard Pay.

#1 JackGrimsly, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2017
  2. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

What the fuck is this shit. You really expect people to take this high of a risk job for 1500 pixels? You're a fucking idiot, though that's typical among stars.

<Anonymous User>

3. JackGrimsly

JackGrimsly New Member

Due to budgetary concerns pay has been increased too 2,500 Pixels before Hazard Pay.

<NovaProspector>

4. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

Where do you think you're getting the money for that per hour?

<Anonymous User>

5. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

I'm interested in this. Call me when needed - <LG>
    (PS let people post anonymously next time yeah?)

6. JackGrimsly

JackGrimsly New Member

[IC part of this post]
    You will have to Contact me sadly as I am currently dealing with the paperwork and a board of directors breathing down my neck for trying to actually pay people a decent wage for their hard work, I will attempt to contact you but it may not happen.
    <NovaProspector>

[OOC part: mods have stepped in to debate how much you should actually be getting paid, the pay for this job is out of my hands and the one currently posted (2500 pixels as of this post) is how much they have Allowed me to offer.
    I am still looking for builders If anyone would like to help.]