1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[OOC] Concerns/Suggestions/Criticism/Feedback

Discussion in 'The Faceless Association' started by Menacing Melon, Jun 19, 2016.

1. This is just a quick little thread I threw together because I know that I'm not perfect and if anybody has ​
    something they'd like to mention something to me as a problem or a suggestion regarding the faction please post it here. This was mainly created from my poor decision making in writing the recruitment and 'For Hire' section, I've since fixed it do a degree that I think is reasonable. But in my opinion a community of minds is better than a singular one, so go ahead and leave what you are thinking here.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

The 'Faceless Association' page was changed ICly, right? Like they posted that information and then later changed it ICly? Several groups have already ICly noticed and discussed the implications of another criminal organization and their uniform and motives. (But since the 'target/goal' page was set to private, we didn't meta about them 'targeting' TQRF or anything like that.)

3. If you would be considerate enough I would like if a you could void the description of the disguise description, recruitment info, etc. If you find that a nuisance to role play and not fair on your part because you saw it first as a public file, just say it and I will just deal with it.

So in general I'd just like it if you could forget only the disguise description, and everything else, including motives, and most info including their recruitment requirements and services, may be discussed

But again, if you don't think that is fair game and is a bit cheesy on my part, just say so.

Cheers.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

It is a bit cheesy, and there are a few other players I'll have to talk to, but if they want to void it too, we'll deal with it
    no problemo

5. Thank you very much for understanding, I know it is a hassle, and that is why I appreciate you trying, if even one person does not feel it is right. I wont mind leaving it as is