1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

One more euro returning

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fen, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Hi Everyone,

I as well am returning to this wonderful server again. I was never the most active RP'er so i dunno if anyone remember me but I'm still gonna use my old character Fenics. And - because of the update i think I might work on a new Novakid character for the future but i dunno, I'm in love with the Avian race.
    Right now im OOC'ing helping with building a secret place. I'm not gonna use any mods as soon as im IC with Fenics.
    I'm thinking about organizing some exploring missions to look for dungeons, blocks, armor, weapons and all that with people that wants to RP without mods like CES or any other mod like that, of course anyone is welcome but I think the actual game is much more fun without the all access thing. I still enjoy the game Starbound and don't want to have access to everything and just be stuck in a chatbox.
    If anyone is interested in those adventures I would be glad :) But I would wait til after the server downtime.

Anyways hope to see some of the old farts again and do some RPing.

2. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Is anyone not using mods btw? I mean is anyone actually playing the game+ RPing or is it the ol' hangout at the local bar at some colony discussing OOC stuff

3. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

My only mod is skyrail sits atm :) and welcome back

4. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Neat! Thank you :D Nice to see that you are still around! Yeah I think I will need some mods, like the RP chatbox and skyrail sits.

5. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

WB Fenics! I probably never RP'd with you or talked to you but welcome back!

6. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Thanks meister of the shag! No probably not. I wasnt RP'ing extremely often, It was mostly building. This time around im more in it for the RP.

7. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

The old chat box mod still work. You just have to drag it into your mods folder

8. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

It does? sweet, and here I've been just waiting for an update :rolleyes:

9. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

I cant get it to work :oops: the folder I got is called "assets"... in there lies a folder called "interface".. In THERE lies a folder named "Chat". Ive tried to put each individual folder in the mods folder but no success.. Would you link me the working mod?
    I was trying this one: RP Chat

10. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

But you need this one Fenics!

11. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Yeeeeess thank you!

12. Zhaag

Zhaag New Member

I'm not using mods or cheating either. Just enjoying filling the shoes of my Avian Merchant Teek naturally as possible playing out the game. He just got the second floor of the ship unlocked and is sketching out the decor to resemble a cargo freighter to better fit the character. Hoping to have him begin dealing in merchandise and supplies of all sorts soon.

13. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

I'm using Skyrail sits, starface, and expanded chat.

14. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

There is a way to move your arms without holding anything. How is that possible? mod?

15. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

starcheat