1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Olympus Urban Combat League (UCL)

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Punished Tacc, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Triton Enterprises and Olympus are proud to announce the introduction of the UCL, or the Urban Combat League. Facilities are still under construction, but the facilities should be open shortly. The UCL was born out of a need for an area to train TSS operatives in urban tactics and combat. Combining this need with Triton's enterprising spirit, the UCL was born!

What is UCL?
    The Urban Combat League is a league of civilian made, 3 person teams that will engage other teams in head to head combat.

Wait, is this a fight to the death?!
    Death is bad for business. The UCL uses standard red and blue paintballs.

Do I have to bring my own equipment?
    Yes and no. Official league play offers standardized equipment that can be checked out for use. Recreational play is entirely open.

How do I get involved?!
    Just fill out the form below to get started! Entry requires a 100 pixel entrance fee, to cover equipment usage.

Team Name:
    Team Captain:
    Team Members:
    Availability:

Once enough teams have registered and the UCL is open, we will start with a grand tournament, with a yet to be declared prize for the winner!

- RULES -
    [WIP]