1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Olympus Forum

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Punished Tacc, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

This is simply a public forum for the citizenry of Olympus to voice their comments, questions and concerns.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

While I like the idea of a colony that evolves with the skills and needs of its people, I don't think I like that most of these 'skills' and 'people' will be of the 'wanton murder' and 'crafting of tools of murder' variety. I'd encourage those considering moving in to Olympus to bring a craft or skill to the community that doesn't involve taking life. Perhaps farming or fishing? I don't think I've seen a painter in several years since living on the frontier...

-ZD

3. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

I have been accepted into the Olympus work force under a Probationary visa. I am unsure about the time and date of my Training and subsequent Screening for a position in the TSS. A bit of clarification would be appreciated.

-Ironsight

[email protected]