1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ollie's dumb memory videos

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by StarDust, Feb 22, 2014.

1. StarDust

StarDust New Member

Buried deep into the ship's memory contained a single folder with the title [KEEP OUT]. If you double tapped the folder, a screen demanding for a password pops up. The password was A͜͡ ͘͘͢͞͞Ş̧̕͘͟È̕͡C͠Ŕ̴̛̀E͡҉̛͘͢T̶̀͜, but it granted you access anyways.
    E̢R͟R҉̶O̢R̴ ̀E̢̛R̡R̷O̶̕R̶, ́P̴̕͠L̢̨EAS̷͜E̛͢ ҉̨̀T҉R̨Y̸ ́A̵G̡A͜͞I͡-
    The screen gave in anyways, a window where a video from some camera came up. It was dark, you could barely make out any figures.
    [​IMG]
    "W-what do you think you are doing...? I order you to put that down!"
    "S̶orr̴y͘ b҉a͘b҉e bu̴t I ̕go̧t ҉other̵ ͟p̷l̢an̨s͘."
    The male voice sounded distorted, it was hard to make out their accent, or voice in general. A large thump was heard, as was the loud shattering of glass.
    [​IMG]
    Electronic beeps and boops were heard in the distance, a lethal whirling sound echoed through the room. Gusts of wind began to hit the microphone, causing the next words of the two to be muffled
    [​IMG]
    The video soon cuts off there, leaving the rest with static and white noise.

Delete File? [Y/N]

[Y]