1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Old Roleplay Idea

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ConnorTavarin, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ConnorTavarin

ConnorTavarin New Member

Well not necessarily THAT old considering it was from earlier this year, but still, this was a story I wrote a while back that didn't succeed too well. I assume it's because I knew no one on that site before posting it. It had a few players and continued for a few weeks, but it suddenly stopped. Personally, I'm very proud of this idea and I was wondering what some of the random people of this forum think of it.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/star-crossed-generation

2. Alek

Alek Guy Who No One Knows

As a random people of this forum, I actually like the concept of this roleplay. The prologue could be more specific with the whole "old technology" thing (I understand no guns, but they have spaceships. So what else do/don't they have?), though I can live with what I understand. However, I'm new to forum roleplaying. In fact, I've never roleplayed on a forum before. I'm willing to give it a shot, though.
    In short:
    [​IMG]