1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Old new weapons dealer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by yoyohaloreach, Sep 9, 2015.

1. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Hello to those who are new and old, some may remember me and some may not. For those who don't know I was the first official arms dealer in Antares, not for a hobby but a full business I even set up a shop on this one planet. Anyways enough about the past, after being on a hiatus to search and make up some new weapons schematics I return. I am here to give you all sorts of weapons to use, now I'm not one to do business over starnet so I'm just going to do business face to face. So here are my rules
    1. Large orders will take some time, and will be hand delivered by me myself or a close associate.
    2. I make the meeting location, no negotiating on this I have to keep myself and my associates safe at all time.
    3. Want to work with me? Just know that this isn't a corporation, or company of anykind it would be more like a partnership. And if you do want to be business partners contact me over starnet.
    4. I will publish a catelog in some time, when I learn how to.... Don't judge.
    5. It will not matter to who I sell these weapons to, nor should it matter who you're buying from. So we won't ask questions but neither should you.
    6. Any violence against my dealers will put your name under the NO list.
    Anymore questions? Please share them!

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Have anything involving flame-weaponry? Preferably viable against Florans.

- blackbeak573

3. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

I am researching that now as we speak, not for just florans but everybody but yeah I'l get back on that soon.
    -Omega.

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

*Audio to text form Fernpetal*

You ssstill not have catalog?