1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Old Man Soviet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Redwilt, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

I.. truthfully highly doubt any of you remember or even know me at this point. I've been gone .. what, a year and a half? With almost little to no word of my disappearance? I can't even remember. Well, to give a bit of reminder, I played Redwilt, the half-retarded floran shaman, Barrett the anarchist punk, Asterick the cyborg framer sonic autotune person, and TR-4P, the Outcast terrorist kidnapper. Shortly after the banning of pretty much every other Outcast, TR-4P then became Alyx, who met a Kristina. (Blue hair, cybernetic limbs.) The person that basically built the Republic of Canada with like seven others.

Well, I got tired of roleplaying for a while and dropped it. She and I kept in contact, and after a while I went 'wait, you still roleplay?' And she said yes - but she had moved servers. So, I joined her and have been at home at Galaxy Citizen for .. close to .. seven, eight months now? Dunno. It's been on and off. Well, GC has become basically nothing but memes, powerplay and just overall unpleasantness and I have to say I frankly hate almost every single person over there to some degree.

So, I make my return. Don't expect me immediately, though, and I won't be using the aforementioned characters except maybe Asterick or Redwilt. Alyx will have been retired at this point. They made it almost two years. They deserve a happy ending. Barrett has no real direction, and will be retired as well.

So yeah. Hi.

View attachment 4550

2 people like this.
  2. Karo

Karo New Member

Welcome back!

3. Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher Moderator
    Staff Member

We're glad you've decided to join us. I hope you have a wonderful time back!

4. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Well hello there~ Welcome back. I do in fact remember you.

6. Redwilt

Eh? Who would've you been?

Also, awkwardness - I forgot the IP to log in.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

[Redacted!] is our IP (I'll send it to you in a PM. x:)
    I am and always have been Ziggy, though I play a few others on the side now. I specifically remember you from the forum, and I remember remarking that your avatar reminded me of the Xelor 'Nox' from Wakfu.

8. Redwilt

Aah okay. And that's because it is Nox from Wakfu. I had my friend put a soviet flag in the background.