1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Okay, so...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liraxus, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I don't really know what to say, I've been more attached to the forum than the server, mostly since I've lately been getting involved in more text-based RP than the RP the server offers, probably from my fear or messing certain things up ICly or just from lack of will to get into such things, I'm rather content with just having my characters post on Starnet. Things like the Toxicity thread and all of that stuff have also sort of given me a bad vibe over time, so...yeah.

ICLY, Sativa and Teddy are leaving Antares but will still be on Starnet, just less active, Markus, GoldPlucker, and June will still be around, just on Starnet, JVK's whereabouts are unknown.

So yeah, that's going to be my final verdict, I'm not getting on the server any more, I'm just going to stick to the forums through Starnet, seeing as how I still do have a lot of friends on here.

So...yeah. That's all I have to say.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

*Salute*
    See you later, Liraxus.

3. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Hope you return to playing on the server one of these days.

4. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

Your decision, man, I did the same myself for a while, actually, before eventually coming back server-side. If you decide to log in sometime, you're free to and we'd welcome it.

But, overall, just do what you enjoy. It's a game, after all. I wish you the best at any rate, whether I see you or not.