1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[: Official MRB statement regarding the fugitive 'Stardancer' and associates :]

Discussion in 'StarNet News' started by Aiko, Feb 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Aiko

Aiko The Coolest Cat

After failing to comply to demands made by COV authorities, ‘Stardancer’ and all executive members of the local company ‘Dancer Incorporated’ are wanted for conspiracy to commit murder.

Authorities will be offering upwards of 1,000.00 credits for all information leading to their arrest.

Any private sector bounty agents looking to apprehend the aforementioned fugitives must first seek the appropriate COV court ordered warrants. Failure to do so may results in fines or detainment.

Citizens of the COV sectors are recommended to be cautious when dealing with anyone representing ‘Dancer Incorporated’. Unreliable information from an anonymous source suggests they may be involved with the known terrorist organization, ‘Sunshine Corp.’

Thank you, and be safe.

#1 Aiko, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2017
  2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

[​IMG]
    The Sunshine Corporation and its subsidiaries officially deny any and all involvement or affiliations with 'Dancer Incorporated', especially on the matter of illegal bounties. Furthermore, Sunshine formally denounces the MRB on accusations of the Sunshine Corporation being a terrorist organization and hopes they will reconsider. Thank you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Reconsider this.
    And before you say that the pictures only show the aftermath - do keep in mind you have several eye witnesses of that event, some of which are with the MRB.

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

If you seek to further press the matter, please feel free to contact us personally. Otherwise, such matters should be kept off unrelated net pages. Have a nice day.

5. JackGrimsly

JackGrimsly New Member

<Nova Prospector> So I just spent a week in a room getting the shit kicked out of me by my own company. Today, I've Killed 7 of my former employees and You will be pleased too know that this is the last you will be hearing from Dancer INC because I am typing this on the PDA of the "Former" head Board of directors who /HAPPILY/ employed the Murdering Sociopathic Savages known as the Sunshine Corporation Too do their dirty work.
    [​IMG]
    This means that not only is that bounty on the thieves Laurel and Kilo has been canceled, But that I myself have decided its time to cash in my Chips.

So Too the few friends I have left, I apologies in advance for not just Shooting every single one of these Motherless Fuckers Sooner.

To the people wanting to kill me (whom I know is Quite a lot of you) Don't worry, I'm leaving the Antares system. If you come after me, Expect a fight you will not walk away from.

To what remains of my family, our father was an honorless piece of filth, ditch the last name. move on.

And to the Core Government that will clearly be ripping this post down soon too cover their asses and the Ass of the Sunshine Corporation, You can't take the Sky from me.

This is Star Dancer, Signing off for the last time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That wasn't even the Sunshine Corporation. They didn't make any mention it was them.
    Seems that anonymous unreliable source was indeed anonymously unreliable.
    The other point still stands, but seems you guys didn't have a hand in this.