1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Private Notes from the Site Administrator

Discussion in 'Rothfield Genetics' started by Lawsonkc6, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

Employees of Phoenicis Cradel Facility,

Congratulations on joining Rothfield Genetics on this new frontier of genetic perfection. We at Rothfield Genetics strive for only the best in the Genetic field, and we hope that you as employees will soon come to do the same. I, as Site Administrator, will do my best to make your employment here as enjoyable as possible.

New projects will be assigned once we have sufficient researchers. As an incentive, a raise in pay and a free operation to assign genetic modifications to the people who convince friends or family to join this new initiative. The modification shall be one of your choosing, though expensive or experimental shall not be available.

Guard rotations shall be assigned once the facility finishes its safety inspection from company officials. For safety reasons and to protect company assets, identification cards shall be issued after inspection. The ID cards shall be assigned security levels, and the cards must be worn where they can be seen, so that the security systems will recognize you as employees.

I will be meeting with all of you in person once the safety inspection has been completed. If you wish to view the facility before the inspection has been completed, contact me and I shall give you a tour, and have your name put into AVA's database of employees. No visitors are not allowed under any circumstances. No excuses. No exceptions.

Rothfield Genetics thanks you for joining us on our journey for Perfection for the Future.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Heinrich Steiner, PhD.