1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Nihao!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tokidoki, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Tokidoki

Tokidoki New Member

Hey all! I'm Tokidoki, and my character is Mei Xiang, who has not yet made an appearance in the server due in part to me having a brain fart on my whitelist details.

Little bit about meself: real name's Talon, of Tuscon, Arizona. I like tabletop roleplaying games (especially sci-fi RPGs like Eclipse Phase or Shadowrun), so this roleplaying deal ain't new to me. I can't say I'm used to non-MMORPG roleplaying, as in things like Minecraft roleplay, Garry's Mod roleplay, etc. But hopefully I'll get used to it.

Pleased to meet y'all!

2. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

I am so sorry no one decided to say hi to you

ok anyway

hi

welcome to funbound community

3. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

I'm from the part of the world wherein the real names are more like Mei Xiang and the handles are more like Talon, haha. Opposites. Is Mei a human?

Hello Talon and welcome to the community, :). I think that you have good taste in tabletop RPGs (which edition of Shadowrun?) and that you shouldn't have great difficulty settling into roleplay here if you have MMORPG experience. Like the MMORPG experience, the start/establishment can be a bit rough, but after that is done, smooth sailing. I'm actually having the best time I've had since my personal online "golden age," which I hope happens for you as well.

4. Tokidoki

Tokidoki New Member

Yeah, Mei's a human. It's really easy to have my name attached to an Avian I'd imagine.

I went from 4th edition Shadowrun to the newest 5th after realizing 4th wasn't so great for me and my group. Thanks for the welcome!