1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

New Uganda [open, I guess]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tacoburger, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

New Uganda
    Delta 40 Per Majoris II
    224 408

Come to New Uganda, home of wide spanning geothermal vents and snowy wastes! A place where our associates took over a decrepit raider outpost and turned it into a nice little place to be in such a far off sector in the galaxy as a whole. We ensure peace and enforcement of said peace with mercenaries where you can be safe to practice whatever religion, belief, or job you have. (Crime related or not, we won't judge what you're in to making your money)
    One of our main attractions is "The Red Line", a club/restaurant which provides housing for only fiftytwenty-five pixels per night and has many variations of party drinks. There is a dance club, for those looking for some recreational time on the dance floor with friends (or if you don't have any, by yourself)!
    A slum is located to the west where people are free to live, but beware of the cold that inhibits much life on the planet.
    And the people who run this place can be located to very east, where power-supply facilities and housing communes for all guards and associates of the managing body for the colony are very much welcome to go and stay.

Our sign!
    [​IMG]

Our Club!​
    [​IMG]

#1 Tacoburger, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
  2. MasterGruntR75

MasterGruntR75 New Member

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

- Chuckles

3. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Why the hell is this place called "New Uganda?" Uganda was a country in Africa back on Earth with a tropical climate, not... fucking freezing snow.

- gotchacatchamall

4. BlakeWhite

BlakeWhite New Member

I think it is called, "irony." I personally think the name for this place is great!
    -Blake

5. Tacoburger

They don't call it new for nothing.
    -Arizona

6. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Good beer, but also slavery. Justice system includes killing people you don't like.
    6/10, would buy cheap drinks again.

- Johnson

7. Tacoburger

Upcoming unveiling of new entertainment colosseum, date TBA.

8. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

I'm just going to take a wild guess here, and say you don't actually represent the old earth nation of Uganda... -Skarti

9. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

((My character Scarff in the robes there looks like a fish out of water. Damn that pic was taken a month ago or something cuz I don't play him anymore))
    That place...
    Looks so...
    so...
    SALVAGE. SALVAGE SCRAPYARD.

-Dynyl

10. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Nope.
    - Tony

11. Tacoburger

Due to unfortunate events happening in Uganda Airspace... we will be honoring Ximena, who died as of failed medical practition today at around 12/22/2414, dated universally throughout the sector. Time TBA.
    -Arizona