1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

New Tet officially open!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Awe, May 16, 2015.

1. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

New Tet is now open to the public, inviting people from all walks of life to come visit. When arriving for the first time, please line up at the gatehouse in an orderly manner to have your New Tet profile created. The process is fast, harmless and confidential. Profiles help make your stay at New Tet easier and are in place for your convenience, and once a profile is created you will have immediate access to the teleporters (situated in the building behind the gatehouse). While you are at New Tet you are asked to abide by its rules and customs and refrain from any hostilities. If you have any questions, access a nearby terminal and search Starnet. If you can't find the answers you're looking for, ask a member of staff.

We look forward to seeing you, whoever you may be, and hope you have an enjoyable stay.

NewTetCoords.png

- - -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -- - -
    Click here for information about the colony, including laws and rules

Click here for job offers

Click here for details about pay and rent

Click here for details and a menu for Two Moons

Click here for details and a menu for Amnesty

Click here for details and a menu for The Jasmine Dragon

((Click here for OOC information))

2. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

((You immediately gain 500 respect points just for building on a planet that's not a forest or ocean biome. Bravo.))

[MazAEkial]

Finally. Now I can see if all the hype is worth it. Fingers crossed, because you have my attention...even though you are named after a human disease.

3. Tallen

Tallen New Member

*Logged in as [email protected]*

I will certainly want to visit it. The ideals behind the place are commendable and I could take a break from tending to my own colony.

We are struggling with building housings for everyone in Dexter's at the moment. I will urge my guests to come visit if they are looking for homes as well.