1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

New Nova on The Block

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Omega420, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Omega420

Omega420 Glassy-Eyed Cynic

Hello All,

Wanted to post a quick intro here.
    I'm a fairly avid RPer, been looking (and failing) to find any game on any medium with the right structure of RP for me. Usually it's either so strict you're basically playing an RPG versus an actual RP or it's so unstructured that the n00bs runneth over. HOWEVER! I am optimistic about Antares and what you all offer. So this will be sort of my little sign post for anyone looking to RP or trade, or preferably BOTH!!!! Also, looking to settle down, you can probably expect to find me with a ranch (Ending the meta there.), but a nice settlement or group of players that want a +1 would be nice. I can't promise I'll be super active all the time. (Father of two babies and manage two restaurants so time is the one thing I can't seem to get.) But when I'm in it, I'm in it to win it baby. RP FTW.

Name: Omega TetraHydro

2. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

3. Razif

Razif New Member

Hello there and get comfty!