1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pending New hacker attack

Discussion in 'Faction Questions' started by EvDo, Nov 9, 2016.

1. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Hello. My last experience was bypassing of your opinion, I'm sorry.
    However, I would like to continue this company, that is advert of cyber war from the Ave Morte community against The Council.
    Community Ideas:
    • Anti-corruption. The founders of the community believe that the Council is a liar, and often uses their powers for personal gain. Each of the attack is accompanied by the collection of information about banking transactions and blackmail against the government
    • Neo-nationalist. The Council is proof that everything can be solved peacefully and democratically. However, they believe that sooner or later it can turn against humanity, which have already lost our home due to irresistible force.
    • Transhumanist and freedom for AI development. The Community believes that a ban on the manufacture of androids, may entail a ban on the free upgrades of the body. Thus the community can win the support of the scientists and the various churches of transhumanism.
    With each request for a hack of any object, I will give you tips on how to find this community. While you can be sure that the community is completely decentralized and uses to connect the bank's terminals from the Core Worlds, the controllers of household devices (for DDoS), neural network of universities from the Outer Edge.

Questions:
    • Starnet exists only for the Coalition's Reach, or other sectors also use this network? If the networks is different,can Starnet interact with them?
    • Who sponsors the MRB? They carry out orders for the government?
    • As relates to the Board of transhumanism?
    • If hackers cracked a database of the Representative Carcer Holtz, what information they can get?
    Depending on the answers I have the right ideas for corrective the Ave Morte community and future actions.

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

You're more than welcome to continue with your storyline, we just wanted to make sure you knew you needed approval before you posted another. As for your questions...

1. While we don't have a real explanation for how starnet is hosted, I would assume there's nothing limiting it from being accessed from outside the sector, meaning those not in Council Space can use the starnet.
    2. I'm not sure what you mean by 'MRB', and I've never heard of a Board of Transhumanism either.
    3. Considering Carcer Holtz is a member of the miniknog, his information would be locked behind not only the Council's cyber security measures, but the Miniknogs as well. This would make it nigh impossible to find anything on Holtz that isn't already public record.

3. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Mercenaries recruitment board - in market threads, created by Aiko for Blaze.
    And I mean what goverment think about free body mods

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Ah, right. I'd assume the MRB is a private organization which is allowed to operate in the area by the Council. And the Council wouldn't be against body mods, but they'd certainly be against them for free.

5. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Ok, what kind of information hacker can find in the MBR servers? Black gov deals, cleanup operations, social pressing?

6. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Or I'm free in my paranoia?

7. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

MRB is technically Aiko's thing, so you'd probably have to communicate that with them.

8. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Well, where's he? AIKO, I'M CALLING YOU!!! COME TO OUR WORLD!!!!!!!!11 oneone

9. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Aiko's in discord right now actually

10. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

11. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

aaaaaaaaa

I unno man, send 'em a conversation on the forums or try to catch them on the discord.

12. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Hi, new attack and new shit:
    The single-page site with tfour attachments

First. Video
    After press the play button, you can watch a video of the protests on the Colemine, in the demand of people to reconsider the amendments concerning tax for traders on delivery to remote colonies, which are under the jurisdiction of the Council. This colony is one of the closed shift cities to develop mineral deposits located on the fifth planetoid in the Yankar star system. The population of 75 thousand people, some living for several generations. Clip lasts 14 minutes 43 seconds. Date 28.12.
    At first show a the demonstrators, who speak about the increasing complexity of life in the colony at the house of the governor. At the 8 minute you can hear that someone said to the operator that someone arrived to spaceport, and police strengthening their positions. Video stopped. After turning on of the record can be seen that the protesters disperse by unknown in military outfit with black drops on stripes. Several protesters were simply shot, others were stunned chemical grenades. Visuals breaks.

Second. Video
    Record from security cameras in institution "White Square" on 15th december, one of the fringe worlds. Is seen as two people talking in a private area. The first is one of the ministers of the Consil Vano Terenkovski (apex), the second leader of the mercenary group "Black Tears" Michael Chaffau (human). After six minutes of conversation, they shake hands and diverge. Next, recording ends and begins recording from the recorder. Recorded conversation is clearly audible about the fifth planetoid in a Yankar and the problem with the local, then agreed price of 2 million pixels and date, 28th december. The voices on the recording are match with voices of Terenkovski and Chaffau, and clearly hear the music that played on 15th december in the club "White Square". It was DJ Enigmus (Dan Stevenson) with his exclusive new tracks presentation.

Attached.
    Scanned letter with hand-signed by Dan Stevenson that his new tracks presentation was on December 15 at the "White Square".
    The second file contains:
    - The data for access to the bank accounts of 105 members (including Michael Chaffaut) mercenary group "Black Tears", and passwords from MRB.xom accounts.
    - Data on bank accounts Vano Terenovski.

13. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Once again for the MRB, It's not our thing to approve attacks on. Staff have no control over it, it's Aiko's to control what happens and what doesn't happen to it.

Other than that, just a little curious about what these hackers are intending. They're anti-council, right? Is the first video meant to show council police shooting people? Or is this solely about the merc group mentioned?

14. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Wellp, I'll delete mrb info.
    Yes, hackers are anti-council group, wich use all what can show council dark side, their main mission is make revolution. And video show how some mercs shooting people, but why?
    And there is the second video, where show proofs, that this action was roots in the council hands.

15. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Well, there's really no reason that the council would want random protesters dead. In this day and age, word of that would spread like wildfire and the legitimate bodies supporting the council, like the USAF, would probably withdraw, leaving the council powerless. So basically, I don't really like the straight up murder angle you're taking. It's a pretty brash and nasty thing that would very much so tarnish the council.

What I do believe would be a good angle, however, is the fact that the Council is suspected of halting economic growth outside of the core worlds for their own benefit. So like you already have, workers protesting, just outside the core, and maybe the scandal is that the Council tried to cover it up? I'm not going to tell you how to run your thing, but I feel a more economically exposing hack would be more appropriate than revealing that the council is paying people to murder its own citizens.

16. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Hm... ok, maybe Ave_Morte will hack news portal and placed there video with protesting workers, which can't normal live (high prices on food) with the tax laws? No power and murdering, but this is will be proof, that Council cover it up from all? What you think?

17. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

That'd be fine. Go for it!

18. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

IC:
    The traffic tracking system is found server which are distributed the files with accounts (post in the "Black Market"). The owner is Serj Shaburayan, Armenian 38 years old. He has a criminal record for illegal augmenting, implants smuggling, banking systems hacking, inciting riots and anti-government rallies. From him Council can find out about the Ave Morte: the organization is decentralized and hackers located in different parts of the known galaxy studied. After these words, the implant in his brain closes, causing bleeding in the brain.