1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

New guy needs a bit of help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AncientBean, Nov 15, 2016.

1. AncientBean

AncientBean New Member

Hey everyone! I am new to the server, just got whitelisted today. I'm looking forward to playing, but unfortunately I am having issues even logging onto the server. I am using all information given to me in the confirmation mail on the forums here, but so far it just says either my account name or password is wrong, and the port slot is empty. If anyone knows what I am missing, I would be grateful to learn.
    Thanks!

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

First off, welcome to the server!

Your name is in the whitelist, so I do suspect that something's messing up on your end. Maybe you're entering your credentials incorrectly? Also, if you changed your password recently, it won't take effect until the next server reset, so that might be your issue.

1 person likes this.
  3. AncientBean

AncientBean New Member

No, I haven't reset my password. I am trying to use the one given to me. When I try and join here is what I have entered.
    View attachment 4488
    The stars are in place of the password for obvious reasons. Is this correct?

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

That should get you in, so long as your info is correct. Provided you keep encountering issues, we can try resetting your password for you.