1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

IC New Berkhaut Bulletin Board

Discussion in 'Ttha' started by Tacoburger, May 8, 2017.

1. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

[​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BULLETIN BOARD
    A board for displaying notices

The bulletin board is a way for all locals and outsiders to post information that might not otherwise be seen normally. Starnet is a rather foreign thing to most people on the planet and has only most recently been revealed to them. Any sort of internet is also quite faction dependent, so the bulletin board is here to provide those who need people for jobs, or want to get their business off the ground with some public listings that will be seen by anyone passing by on their way to the main city.

The board comes with a public computer with digital display that allows anyone who wants to post their information to a localized computing network so others can view something that might otherwise require complex images or code. However, you can post paper documents on the board as well.

There is no format, and anything goes. Local militia will judge anything they deem unfit for the public bulletin and remove it post haste. Have at it.

2. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

View attachment 4571
    Added to the flyer would be this.
    Dear leaders of the planet Ttha, and settlement of New Berkhaut.
    Some of you may know me, others may not.
    I am Omega, CEO of Omega Armaments. I come with a request, to sell my arms freely from a roaming caravan. I hope to sell arms to natives and outsiders alike who'd take my business. I do not want any problems with anyone, nor despite my sales get involved with any feuds.
    My Caravan would consist of an APC, or Armored Personal Carrier, A 7.62 Mini-turret on top of the APC, a bodyguard drone, and those who I hired if I do to aid me.
    These only are there to protect me in case there is unwanted violence forced upon me. I am only a mere merchant trying to peddle his wares just like any other.
    Please contact me either through my email [email protected]
    Or through instant message.
    - Omega

#2 yoyohaloreach, May 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  3. Aiko

Aiko The Coolest Cat

It appears someone may not have approved of this particular advertisement, as within hours of its posting ... it disappeared! Some locals report hearing a rather frantic, awkward screeching sound fading down toward the Oukan districts moments after it's supposed removal.

4. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

The board has a small poster requesting outside mercenary assistance for an upcoming job. It appears the militia have stamped their official name on the side.

To any outsiders willing to try their hand at local justice, us 'law enforcement' require a bit of help. If you want to toss yourself into a potentially dangerous slaver ring bust, more information will be available when we meet, today, or whenever we can meet. Bring your gear.
    -Guy

5. Spice

Spice Optimist

Two jobs by the same poster were uploaded on the local digital network in quick succession:

Carpenter wanted,
    Someone with enough know-how to reinforce a front door to deter would-be home invaders from trying to smash it down would be appreciated. Pay will be provided for the materials and for the labor.

Prescription order,
    If anyone has access to or the capacity to produce the mild stimulant known as adderall, I need to refill a prescription. I have money for the prescription, and somewhere between 20-30 mg per tablet is preferred.

If you are interested in either of these opportunities, contact <NotALackey> ((Optimism)) on StarNet, and we can arrange a meeting to discuss details and payment.

Thank you.

#5 Spice, May 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017