1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Neutronium

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Toadkid1234, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I require 2-3 liters of neutronium. No dilution. Set a price range, then well talk.

2. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Silskeer ))

What?

Do you mean neutron-degenerate matter or neutron star material, and why would you use units of volume to purchase mass without stating a pressure?

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I am referring to the superfluid within neutron stars. I certainly hope this galactic civilization is advanced enough to harvest such a commodity. It behaves similar to liquid helium, except doesn't need to operate at near absolute zero temperatures.

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

What Farad rating are the capacitors, and/or what will their use be? Are you thinking microcircuitry or enormous naval vessel capacitor?

6. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    700F
    I hope it isn't too much for you.
    I don't care if it ends up a little big.

7. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Please, I have 5000 F capacitors I'm gonna use, I'm sure I've got one floating around the brig...
    Aha, a whole bunch of them, 20 to be specific. They say 750F, but my readings say more like 710-715. They're a good ten centimeters in diameter, twenty-ish centimeters tall, and they're wired up to some gun. Hope you dont mind them pre-owned. Come by my ship tomorrow or later, I'll have them dismantled by then. Bring the neutron superfluid along with anything you would like to contribute to ODIN, I would like to chat about that as well. See you there!

((Its the thread under the CC website called 'Ray Beluga's Laboratory'.))

8. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Alice-
    Syntia has been jailed for stealing antimatter, so she probably won't show up.
    Just letting you know.