1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Nenyeka's Voicemail

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by mithrilld, Jan 3, 2016.

1. mithrilld

mithrilld New Member

You have - thirty-one - new messages.
    First - New message -

-Od, it hurts, man. Hey, dude. It's Nenyeka. If you're hearin' this, I'm dead, I lost my phone, or you're hacking into my voicemail. If the latter, if you could come and find me, that would be SO great.

Alright, so, quick rundown. Uh, everything hurts, and I'm staring at nothing. These three fuckin' bastards, a pompous bitch of a Hylotl, a brain-dead Novakid and a bastard Glitch mugged me, stole my shit, and shot me in all of my limbs, so yeah. That was all from a distress beacon, so always remember to... Bring a squad.

Now, that was about three days ago. I was surprised I could crawl around, but the sand everywhere got in my wounds and hurt like hell. I ate a few plants to survive, and earlier today I had the ability to stand up and use my arms to their full extent. They still hurt like hell in random bursts, but I'll be fine.

Anyway, I, uh... I dunno what's new. I just... I just wanna go home, man. Whatever the fuck I called home before this. The meteor place? Shinsei? Ragnarok? I dunno. Just get me outta here, you know?

I did find a spear, though. I love spears. Sturdy, long, reliable, throwable. Sure, I lost that fuckin' fight with those fuckin' bastards, but my spear never let me down. They weren't playin' fair.

Anyway, it started rainin' again. Saltwater, but I can boil it or something and drink it. No water on this place. Once that's done, I'll... Leave another message? Sure. Seeya.

-End of message.