1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Nenwef's Scrawled Parchment

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Doctor Frohman, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

[Written in Traditional Avian Text]​

My prayers had worked... somewhat. We made it out of Antares and into another heap of trouble. We're stranded here, on this borderline planet, without any working communications or fuel. It's even worse that half of us aren't used to camping it out in the wilderness.

Our party consists of my nestmate Yullat, co-worker and best friend Leon, my boss and doctor Ezu-Stotka, and Teic.

Teic and Ezu aren't even prepared for living off of near nothing, the two had been sheltered and cared for all up until now. It'll be even harder on Ezu due to the fact that he refuses to eat meat! However, Yullat and Leon are hunters, they'll make sure we don't starve or anything. At least, unwillingly, on Ezu's part.

We landed the ship on a large cliff, high up from any trees or dangers that may lurk on the planets surface. However, power on the ship won't last forever and Teic hasn't figured out how to get communications up and running yet, so we may have to make a camp somewhere else. Yullat suggested the obvious and we decided that beneath the ship would be the best place, as the surrounding area is marshy and wet.

Hopefully, Kluex will hear my prayers once more and we'll be delivered from this mess before it gets any worse.

We're out of Wartwine already.

Nenwef Runihura

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

[Written in Traditional Avian Text]
    So I got angry at Teic today, and thank Kluex Yullat was there to shift the conversation away from explaining myself about it. Right now the two are investigating some ruins to the west of here, Teic has the gun, Yullat has his bow.

It started with me heading back from tending to the weird red fruit we had decided to grow near the ship. Something about the water here makes it grow pretty fast, I think. Anyway, I headed back the ship and sitting on the couch is Teic, reading off his datapad instead of trying to get us a way out of here. The guy was supposed to be working on the satellite dish. I started accusing him and then he argued right back. After awhile in the conversation, I crossed a line and demanded he be punished, albeit lightly, for his laziness. He, however, explained the error of my sight and I realized that. However, he started to ask questions and I decided to bail out... it seemed reasonable at the time! Anyway, I was greeted by Yullat and we both headed down the elevator to talk about the ruins.

Yullat had found this old abandoned Avian tower, or at least, it should be abandoned. From our position on the hill, through the treetops, you can see the cold, unlit building. The two are out searching right now... we can't risk putting Ezu or Leon when it comes to Avian culture, heh.

Nenwef Runihura