1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Natalya's Logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Tallen, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Tallen

Tallen New Member

*Logged in as laplace.daemon@starmail.net*

Covering my tracks seems to have worked. No sign of the Miniknog. Precious few Apex in the sector, even, and the one I met feels incredibly unlikey to be one. Unless he is a master at being unassuming and I am being perfectly decieved, but he hasn't bothered me at all in the past few days.

Nobody knows apex sign language. I have had to use my PDA's text-to-speech software to communicate. Dreadfully inefficient and it draws attention to myself, but it is not something I can do or change.

I have found a job as maintenance of Terra. Not by a long shot ideal, but it is simple enough. Automated scans and searching the Starnet for ways to fix things.

I told the colony owner of what my studies in the Miniknog were. She seemed understanding, but she seems a little too forced when it comes to congratulating my work. I would suspect her Miniknog if she weren't human as well as the fact that it has been weeks and I have not been dragged out of my bedroom in the middle of the night.

Something... remarkably droll happened the other day. An avian, in a fit of self-pride at besting and taking ownership of the topmost commercial floor of Terra after I urged him and his companions to leave the premises of the burned building the other day, he just lowered his pants and waved his tail feathers at me. I can't even type that with a straight face, but that is what Nenwef did. It was so silly and whimsical and... it made me laugh for the first time in a while. I completely forgot about Big Ape, the Miniknog and my research for one moment.

Maybe that is what I needed... I mean Ape above here I am writing a diary like a little schoolgirl. I should visit the bar now that it is built.

*Logging off in 3... 2... 1...*