1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

My new character: Simpleton Sykes-The Apex that could

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by Greymanz, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

Biography:
    As a young lad, Simple's town was surrounded by various self aware glitch civilizations, who never seemed to bother them. He would always visit the towns to meet with his lover Annabel. As he grew up, the Apex saw it natural to attempt to take over the neighboring colonies. One day, Annabel was killed in a raid by Apex soldiers. Furious, Simple joined the Glitch armies with vast knowledge on their attack patterns, destined to kill the soldiers of his race. Further on, Simple was given the task of commandeering an apex ship, and pilot it to a nearby glitch civilization in dire need of help. Upon getting the ship, a malfunction caused the ship to crash land in the Antares system.

Personality:

Stoic, calm, somber, quiet. He never seems to put a word in that isn't necessary. Ask him about Annabel though, then your asking for a gunshot to the face. Very hateful to others of his kind without reason to trust them.

Hope you guys like this short description of my new character! I love to see you guys on the server shortly!