1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

My Name Is Steamy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steamy, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

Hello my name is Steamy,i've had a crippling on and off rp problem since February 2014.I've been with it than away than with it,I can't decide what I want to do with it,it's like an abusive relationship.I knew I had a problem when I woke up from rp sleeping,instead of actually sleeping,I just rped it.I've been a couple months sober now,what's this new Starbound update,fuck real life i'm going back to Antares.

What this pretty much means is I want to start rping again because the update has enticed again me,so hello people,both old and new.

2. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

Welcome back, guy I don't know!
    Prepare for "once you enter antares there's no escaping" or "leave your virginity sanity at the door" posts

3. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

Anatares reaped my virginity with a sickle of addiction and lust long ago.

4. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

And with this comes ERPing Novakids!
    Anyway. Welcome back, much-more-experienced-in-SBRP-than-I-am-but-who-knows-things-might-change Steamy.
    Kidding, but yeah. Welcome back. Glad to see yet another member of the herd rejoice with Antares during the update. A tonna old players have been rejoining, some you might even know.