1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

My GMod Art: Take II

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Terallis, May 28, 2014.

1. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Okay, so my old thread can be found here. However, to avoid performing forum necromancy on it, I'm making a new thread for my new works. Of course, feel free to look at the works on my old thread. That's why I linked it from here, as well. But without further ado, here is my newest creation.

[​IMG]

2. Grifter

Grifter New Member

I. AM. KROGAN.

Nice Ter, You just need to improve your Skills abit!

3. Terallis

The lighting was difficult to get right. That area has far higher lighting than I wanted, but it was a good place. LOL

4. Grifter

Grifter New Member

Here're some tips:
    Never use any lighting settings in Gmod.

Try to make the Finger poses look in-place, It looks like that Shotgun is floating, lol.

Hold E while moving Objects.

5. Terallis

Ah, yeah. I usually do the finger posing correctly. Working with the Wrex model was a bit awkward, though. Getting his arm positioned right to hold the shotgun correctly was really weird. Then trying to work with his fingers was even more awkward. LOL