1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

My Final Message

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Birds, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Birds

Birds Not Stanley

To whoever reads this, I, Dr. David Levitz, former USCM researcher, have succeeded in resurrecting the dead. More specifically, know that I have managed to create that which cannot be distinguished from any typical human. Where some would simply use the term "android" to describe that which I have produced, know that this artificial human was once fully organic and can now rejoin the living because of my work. The result is able to think, act, and otherwise appear to be the same person that died several years ago. I have single-handedly triumphed over death itself.
    In layman's terms, I put a dead person's brain in a new body.

I was not selfish with my gift, however. In the beginning, I would have generously done the same for anyone who faced certain death. I could have helped others who had met their demise too abruptly.
    And, yet, though I have offered the universe of organic life technical immortality; a life free of decay and disease, they still shunned me for it. I was despised, ridiculed, and accused of being a "madman" or "evil scientist".

Now the rogue gunmen are at my door, wanting to end it, not knowing it's already been completed. I do not know these men, but they have made their last mistake of entering the lion's den so blindly. If I am to die now, they will accompany me.
    I do not expect to survive this encounter. Yet, I go in complete confidence that my work will live on in secrecy. This simple thought eases me as I prepare myself for the end.

I thank all those who have assisted and otherwise inspired me to pursue this grand achievement.
    May this final act absolve me of all my prior sins.

2. Sen

Sen Guest

infested will die screaming

3. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

-Sanguine-
    How expensive is this? Just wanted to know that, sounds pretty cool anyways..

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

The idea of living forever frightens me.

5. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

On some level, Researcher Beluga, I will concur. I leave it at that for now.

The blinded rage of the violent man ever astounds me. I do not know if there is more to this story than we can see, as is often the case, but... If not, then may the fallen doctor rest in peace. It is a true shame for someone to die for a noble intent.

- Chronicle

6. Crimson Hunter

Crimson Hunter New Member

--((Processing voice to text...))--

Hnn, not sure how to feel about thiss...

7. Ronnys

Ronnys New Member

-Lucky-
    Yes. If live forever, get old, ugly.