1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Musings of a Gasbag

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Liraxus, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

All data in this journal can be found on Ignis' personal touch device, in the 'Notes' App.

Inside, one can see a multitude of different different logs detailing certain people, not in any real order, the thoughts of the Nova seem to be a bit scrambled and unkempt in terms of any real order of how he has people listed.

The first listed is Mairi...
    [​IMG]
    She's a good kid, a bit out there, but I've already said that it takes a lot to really impress me. Mairi's got no filter, amazing she's holding herself together, but when I think mis-branding, the poor girl's the first thing that comes to mind...Zephyr puts a lot of time into making sure she behaves, I feel sorry for the fella.

I did offer to help keep an eye on the poor kid, first things first, girl needs to wear something on her darn feet, and actually get some bloomers for that dress.

There's another of Mary...
    [​IMG]
    Real nice and friendly, if I were human, I'd probably try to go after this cracker jack. She make's a pretty good dynamic duo with Clementine, but sometimes I do worry that she bites off more than she can chew, if me and Robert weren't down in the mines, she could have been Kormont food.

So far, I'm looking forward to working with her, if anything, it'd be weird considering she might be my future neighbor for the rest of my...or, well, HER life.

Another one listed is Clementine...

[​IMG]

Cutest darned face I ever saw on a human, I might have to see if I can add her on this Spacebook stuff, I just made an account after seeing the different stuff this Starnet business is offering, and I'm liking a good bit of it, definitely easier to handle than the tech the Glitch make. I really oughtta thank her for this extra PDA thing.

I hope no one finds out, shucks, I don't even know if Clem or Mary own these Fluffalo, but I accidentally fell asleep on that red one, little critter was like a big fuzzy bed of red fur, it didn't seem to mind the heat I was making while it was asleep.

The last one listed with a similar date is of Thilda...

[​IMG]

I don't know her as much as I know Clem or Mary, but she seems friendly enough. But something has been really scraping my brand the wrong way with her. I grew up alongside those Glitch fellows, and she reminds me a lot of those peasant Glitch back in Aikania...the way she speaks, that kind attitude, it's oddly unsettling compared to the personality I like in Mary and Clem.

Eh, I'm not one to judge, she isn't one for trouble, just wants to focus on the fields, I guess, whatever gets some energy in my gasses.

Later entries would appear at a later date...​

3 people like this.
  2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Another entry has been added, named "Mairi2"

Some bastard named Crown is really pushing my brand like nothing else. Mairi's been telling me about this Avian who's been calling Mairi all sorts of wrong. I usually keep my cool, but this Avian is one step away to falling into an iron fist.

I'm not that brash, but this Crown fella needs to know when to keep his beak shut, my first idea is maybe oil and Fluffalo wool? Might be pushing it a bit, eh, I'll ask Mary or Clem when I see them for some advice.

1 person likes this.
  3. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

A new entry has appeared named "Overgrowth"

Well, today I learned that I'm a popular choice with the plant life, we went into that overgrown area east of the library house, and I found it to be a pain to traverse in my current armor. Doesn't end there, about half-way through the ground trip, all of us ran into this massive...onion? I call them Hupstalks, but they're like those really nasty things that some humans can't get enough of, just the size of a small meteorite.

Cute buggers, yeah. The issue is that they're really darn hostile when they want to be, but I think they were just getting greedy over wanting my sorry glowing ass. I digress, next time I go out to help map the place, I'm bringing less armor, and an actual gun, so far the threats down in these caves don't seem too bad past the Kormonts.

Also, an addendum, I really hope Clem doesn't notice that I've been sneaking that red Fluffalo a few snacks, me and him have a buddy-buddy system going on.

1 person likes this.
  4. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

A new entry is written after a while, named "Quiet"

Not really surprised that it's been quiet lately, the forge is finally set up, and I've been having a good time scrounging up the metal for some nice tools, I started a little project for fun, just a little armor design of mine, I always was one for the great helm style, real simple to make, but darn well appealing, if a bit empty on the head, hopefully the straps inside will keep the helmet from falling off. I guess now I should just focus on enjoying the simpler spices of light now that I can do whatever I want with this forge.

I got a frame and an idea for the cuirass, should be a tight and comfy fit. I just need to find some of that bulletproof vest material to lay underneath, might make it a bit heavy, but I think any Glitch or medieval fan wouldn't mind the extra protection.

Small note, Mairi got bit by some Poptop, if I see that big mouthed beast, I'm tossing it back to the Overgrowth, let it be a Hupstalk's problem.

1 person likes this.