1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Musicals!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Anita D., Mar 28, 2014.

1. Anita D.

Anita D. New Member

Wicked, Evita, Book of Mormon, Les Mis, Rent, almost every animated feature film made by Disney (especially in the 90's). From Broadway to Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, they've all got the stories we can sing along to. They run the gamut from fun (Legally Blonde) to pretty serious (Company). What are your favorites? What are the numbers that you dance and sing to? Discuss 'em here.

2. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

While it's not quite a musical, some of the songs in the hobbit were awesome. This one still gives me goosebumps. And I maybe sometimes sing it in the car during a long drive. Before I got out, I sang it in the hmmv while heading to Ft Campbell. Because awesome song and easy to sing.

3. Danien

Danien Mediocre Gunslinger

Ah you found my weak spot, my achilles heel. I love musicals. Absolutely love them. I'll share a few favourites then seeing as I have almost pathological compulsion to do so whenever someone discusses the matter.

First off, the wonderful Les Mis:

Second we have.. Rent!

And finally the musical that got me caught up in this business of singing instead of talking, Cats!

4. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

To be honest, I do not normally like or watch musicals, but 'the phantom of the opera' is amazing.

5. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Holy Musical Batman