1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Private MSTP://EnCD; Secure Email//

Discussion in 'Upside' started by Haplap, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

These emails can be found in Argus' computer, situated on his desk. Being a senile old coot, he didn't bother to place a password on the device. Should anyone be curious as to what was going on in Upside, this may be a worthwhile place to check in character.

[:Secure Server Connection Established:]
    >>Cc: CS.Dump-3
    >>Subject: Payday

Eight years old buddy, and it looks like we’re off without a hitch. The only thing left is to sit back, collect my farewells, and eat some cake. You would’ve thought a corporation that large would’ve had the assets to pick a banana out of a scrap-planet, but by all calculations, we are clean. Regardless, I’d like to make the transfer the day of our little party, get this all over with in one swoop. I want to get this burden off my shoulders ASAP and get back to the core, away from this ‘mayor’ joke. As I understand, you have the proper equipment for handling the device and the means for transporting it, so i’d like to see both those things 9PM Galactic Standard on Friday.

~Argus Hemstreet

1 person likes this.
  2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

>>Cc: CS.Ahemstreet
    >>Subject: Pay Another Day

Eight years, another day to wait will not kill you. We are slated to arrive Saturday, so sit tight. Enjoy the party, but do not get complacent. Sunshine is not a force to be underestimated and we are too far into this to be caught now. Make no mention of the device, make no mention of Sunshine. And for Big Ape’s sake, keep the bloody mayor act going. Just enjoy your cake.

-Dump-3

1 person likes this.
  3. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

>>Cc: CS.Dump-3
    >>Subject: Re: Pay Another Day

Can’t wrap things up easily for an old man, can you? The benefits I get once they pull me out of here better be through the roof. No funny business. It’s already in the bag, regardless.

~Argus Hemstreet

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.