1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Moving

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Julius Mayne, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

Well then. it surely has been a long time. Things in my sector have gone a bit to shit and me and my wife are considering moving to this new sector. It's still kind of up in the air as me and her are in no immediate danger or in need of a new home. However, boredom does eventually worm it's way into our minds and since I am out of a job I really don't have much to do. So, I guess a little about me would be nice. Well, used to be the leader of a small peacekeeping force, was the mayor of some planet, cousin owned a cigarette company, and a bunch of other stuff. Basically, blah blah blah, long back story involving a bunch of rather unpleasant things that I'd rather not go into right now. Either way, point is, I may move into the sector. I need to leave some stuff behind and me and my wife want to stop being bored our of our heads with nothing to do all day. So, either way, I hope the denizens welcome me and my wife with open arms. And if you ever see me, just call me Julius.

2. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

3. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

"Hot to trot up in this bitch. Ey faggot, want I should post my address here so you can just send yer chick on over to my place? It'd save us all some fuckin' time cause she's endin' up under my covers with this fuckin' Adonis anyways. Think it over, plow your wife later."

-D.Ives​