1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Monthly Vote Reset

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Hello, everyone!

It's that time again and all the votes have reset on the primary leaderboard. Check out the Starbound forum for a link to vote or just click here.

I'm happy with third place or up, really. It's mostly just an exposure thing - we're not out to prove anything to anybody. Just vote whenever you've got the time, preferably once per day, and we'll do fine.

So, I've been thinking about voting rewards again. I'd like to incorporate the account based rewards as well as re-introduce the voting badges from the old forums. (I'll also need to organize a way to give back old badges to people who had already earned some. See, I hadn't forgot!)

If my next paycheck is good, I might even throw in a digital prize or two. I'd also like to award runner ups and such so that you don't feel bad about missing a day or two of votes. It's not a super competitive gotta-beat-everybody-else kind of thing, but I do think it's something we can have fun with and rally around while increasing our exposure at the same time. Why not, right?

Anywho, I'm not going to release any details yet. Everything is all up in the air. Most of my time is being taken up with real life work and a secret project or two. ;)

Keep having fun, everyone.
    Cheers,
    KAz