1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

((Minor Violence)) //Broadcast.A19-9

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aiko Ikari, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

** Update: The body was recovered by two of Yori's friends. It has been taken for burial. Investigators have gathered all crucial information from the computer hooked up to the broadcasting tower**

[[ A video file is uploaded to starnet from a location that isn’t very hard to trace. With some moderate technical know-how, you’d be able to determine its origin at “-103, 125: Alpha Kappa Psc Majoris III b (Asteroid field in the top right)

((Within the spoiler lies some quick drawn pictures representing the video feed. They're not fantastic but they're better than nothing! You're not my real mom!))
    [​IMG]
    After a bit of static, minor interference and darkness, some calm and melodic whistling can be heard faintly in the background. After some time, a dim flashlight illuminates the scene, revealing what appears to be a rather beat up young Hylotl Female.

She’s restrained against an angled table, her head drooped from exhaustion. She seems dehydrated and malnourished, while her breathing is weak and pained. The blood covering her body seems to be mostly dry, mixed with grime and dirt.

After some time, a hand reaches out from behind the camera, dressed in a leather glove. It fiddles with her restraints, and positions the camera to watch her as she falls off the table, hitting the floor with a light thud. She whimpers a bit, struggling to hold herself up and move, but has no energy to do so. After holding the camera to watch her writhe on the ground for a moment, continuing his whistling, the hand reaches out in front of the frame and waves a slow goodbye before the recording ends. ]]

((Below is a small detailed description of what you’ll find if you go to the coordinates from above!))
    You arrive to find an old, run down broadcast tower. It seems to have been recently tinkered with in order to function again. A few pieces of equipment are crudely hooked up to the tower. The video was uploaded from an old computer. Leaning against the server cabinet is a deceased Aiko Yori, a bit decayed and broken. Upon inspection, it's clear that she's missing her left arm, her middle eye, her tongue, her right hands ring finger, and both her feet. The sides of her mouth were torn and cut through the cheeks a bit, but are now sewn crudely back together. A few deep lacerations litter her body, mixed with some bruising.

((shut up guys I'm not traptooth jeeze. Also, now people can stop asking where Yori is <3))

#1 Aiko Ikari, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

What the fuck. Is this a new fad or something? Is this what all the cool kids do these days? God damn it.

-Daniel Moore

3. Sen

Sen Guest

good riddance

floran will hold party now that fish slut dead

4. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

** Update: The body was recovered by two of Yori's friends. It has been taken for burial. Investigators have dismantled the broadcasting equipment and gathered all essential information**

5. Spinach Pirate

Spinach Pirate The Adorable Spinach

o no! frogi ako is ded! flora is sad nao
    ((you could have killed her of without torturing her first))

6. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

Shame that torturing is the new trend. I am seriously considering moving to the Inner Rim.

7. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((@Flora: No no there's actually a reason for this, it isn't just "cause I felt like it"))

8. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

((IronTide))
    Ouch... You can tell everything is going to hell when the universe prefers brutally murdering and torturing people rather than Lilly's words of day.

9. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

((Phoenix))

D'aawwwhhh.... I only got to kiss her twice...

10. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*Blood*
    She has been buried at the ruins of avalon. I will be building a small memorial there and holding a formal funeral later on.

11. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

((Phoenix))

Funeral?! Yes! I've got just the dress!

12. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

*A Glitch Impervium Broadsword can be found planted on her grave with a crudely scratched inscription on the blade: "Here lies Aiko Yori. The Amazing hylotl who was kind enough to house a bastard like me."*

13. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I bet 50 pixels that this is the same sick fuck who kidnapped my daughter.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

14. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Dissheartening to hear.....

-Sharptooth

15. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

...Divines' might, so that's where she's been...

May the dead rest in peace, and may the living take caution, so as not to meet a similar fate. I advise everyone to take extreme caution when in larger urban sectors, for these are very dark times, indeed.

In fact, take caution in abandoned and rural sectors as well.
    - Chronicle

16. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I believe the opposite. The torture trend seems very fun, though, Aiko's Torturer seems to be quite un-skilled.
    - Posted by New User "Unity"

17. Dreganius

Dreganius Dearly Departed

* A Glitch Golden Shield can be found planted on her grave, at the base of the Broadsword, with a stylised inscription in the scrollwork, which reads:
    "R.I.P Aiko Yori. May your Sun shine on forevermore." *

18. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*when blood and john buried her blood tied his bandanna around the hilt of johns broadsword*

19. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I'm not planning to attend since I never really knew Aiko-Yori, but I send my regards to her friends.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

20. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"I mean no disrespect when I say this, but I had heard that the last Avalon had been converted to a tentacle mass. Is it wise to bury her there, if that is the place where she is buried?

But on the note of a proper send off: I didn't know Aiko very well. I met with her a number of times in my time on one of the older Avalons, but she'll be missed. She had a lot of spirit from what I could tell and she seemed to try her best in keeping Avalon a good place to live. May she rest in peace."

-Aedan