1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Might as well share my Gmod art as well

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Liraxus, May 30, 2014.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Yeah, there was a time I actually did this crap.

[​IMG]
    This wasn't my first one, I would show it, but it's kinda shitty...and if you're wondering what the female Combine elite is, basically it was a cut enemy called the "Combine Asassin", the helmet on in-game elites is actually a relic of the Asassins development.

She's also got a really tight ass.

[​IMG]
    Don't mind me just fuckin around here, but this was when I got more into positioning legs and fingers and whatnot.

[​IMG]
    I wanted to make a new screeny, but had no inspirations, I toyed with a few more things here for fun, also, I pretty much made this after reading one of my favorite SCP's ever, the Plague Doctor.

[​IMG]
    This is seriously the only relic of the time I played HL2RP, there was a glitch where a Combine soldier would appear over a scanner for whatever reason, then this image came to mind.
    I don't care if it sucks this is fucking awesome.

[​IMG]
    This can both represent the time it took for me to get into a game of MVM when the gamemode first popped up, and for me waiting on the Steam Summer Sale.

[​IMG]
    One of my more favorite works just for the slapstick humor, that and I think I did the positioning really well.

[​IMG]
    Made this after playing Slender Fortress, just wish I could have used the model used in the actual gamemode, this Slenderman is barely interesting.

Aaaand that's it folks! I might upload more once my new computer comes in or not, depends on my mood.

Sooo...Au Revoir.

2. Solour

Solour a dad

Oh shizzle, we sharing gmod art?
    These are well over 2 years ago. Nice art by the way, I like your styles.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one was the most difficult. The ragdoll had bones too big to efficiently place. so I had to work with what I had.

3. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

You should actually make your own thread, unless the OP of this one is fine with you posting more in their's. :)

4. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Thanks for the comment, I enjoy focusing on keeping models strict to their gameworlds, I'm not particularly fond of TF2 characters appearing in HL2 worlds, as they do nothing short of stand out, and just look somewhat meh to me. Your art is good, too, btw, would love to see a thread!

5. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Why don't we all take these threads and shove em into one big megathread?

6. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

It's easier to keep our own art organized. However, if we keep our own threads separate, and just put copies of our art into a megathread, I'd be down for that. I'd just prefer to keep my own thread, though, so it's more organized, as I mentioned. Haha.

7. Solour

Solour a dad

I think someone has a little OCD....heh...heh.......don't ban me.