1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

"Mercenary and popper" idea

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by War_Weazel, Jul 18, 2015.

1. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

Everyone's heard "The Prince and The Popper", right? A surf that wants to be a prince, and a prince that wants to be commoner. Think that, except replace the prince with a dead mercenary.

My idea is you take this guy, we'll call him "Phil" for now, and Phil wants to be the next big hitman, but he can't hit the broadside of a barn. But he looks up to this famous mercenary, THE mercenary, except he's dead, and only Phil knows it, so he takes his name, his ship, everything, even his enemies. So now he's playing the most dangerous game of poker, he's bluffing for his life.

2. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

After the few months that this thread was made I've decided to go through with it. But I'm going to split it up into two parts. Instead of Sicarus (The mercenary) being found dead, I'm going to do some RP with him, get his name around on the server, maybe go missing for a few days, then replace him.