1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Memories...

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who am I? What am I doing here? What is it? What do they want?
    Hurts... again very painfully. It's somewhere inside the body, flows through the furrows. It tearing me up inside... Once again I am very hurting. I want to run. Again this prick... And these dreams...
    I run for it. It is afraid, I can feel it. This stench of fear. This sweet intoxicating stench! I struggle I'm in ecstasy of it! Especially when it is running, I want to catch up and tear the creature. It is strange, more... looks like my warders. It smells of fish, and cries meaningfully. No matter... Her guts in my teeth... Tasty.
    The siren screams. I don't understand what happened. They run, and I'm watching them. The stench of fear of them breaks through the slime in which I swim. They do not pay attention... Flash! I remember them! These flashes were stopped me! Something is not so... I feel like slime out and hands begin to move... They are now the prey. I decided to play... From last of them smelled not only fear but also with blood, but it was not injured. It fell to the floor, shaking with fear. I sniffed at it, smell blood from where the legs are connected by a torso. It is ridiculous. I hit her on the head with claws, but not much. She sobbed hysterically. How funny, I laugh... I pulled her hair on the head. It cries even more, how do I have fun! Talon entered in the eye, I sense she wants to run away... I opened the door, opened the heavy metal. It looked at me, anxiously, she remembers my hunting. Good. Run! It is not running. I hit the wall next to her. She runs... I'm waiting. Disappeared around the corner... I'm going to play with a new toy.
    She sought help from others, but they are devoured. Sweet taste wardens... She ran on and on... And for me bloody footprints... I smell the air of the sky... Forest... She looks around in the dark corridor can not see me. Smells like more interesting, it smells of hope. I hissed... She stumbled. I just go up to her. She can't cry, but she smells blood and fear so much. Breaks her leg, she begins to scream in pain. To break and tear off the arm, she screams like a siren. Shut up. The blow knocked the most teeth. Now she is in the animal horror, finally I can smell it! The meat is sweeter...
    I'm running into the woods. This taste, to drive a mindfull creature... I want more. I want to leave here by the ship... The ship in the forest. Recently here... Inside the light, muzzle monkeys on the wall... I don't know how to leave. But I know how to call for help. I have seen before...

1 person likes this.