1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Mashfist's Absence. (( and myne too ))

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Greymanz, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

Im sorry to tell you all but my cpu internet is gone temporarily as of today. I am sad as I cant be on the server for nearly a month or so. But do not be sad! This absence should be treated as real IC and OOC. You may freely forget about my character ICly, but if you were his freind please act of a little bit of concern on chat IC. When I return, there will be a story behind Mashfist's Absence. The Space Ikea will be bigger! Knowlege will be gained! And what this? 110% off sponges? Thats not even possible!

I put this in rp planning as it is an event in the rp. IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED OF WHEN I RETURN, POST OR WATCH THIS THREAD! Thank you and have a nice day.

A feint radio signal could be heard across Taranis. "Sssorry-v---v-freindssss... musst go beyond Antares clussster. Willsss return. Sssee you all, eventually..."