1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Maroon Rescue (Completed)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Redwilt, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Heya. My character Kinsoshi has been marooned! Why? Well, he was accused of being a cultist. Makes sense. *cough* Even though the law didn't do a good job about it... *cough*NoQuestioning*cough*

But I'm not bitter. After all, it lets one expand upon a character's personality! And it perfectly timed with my college semester starting.

So he's going to be out for a week, but will be setting up a faint distress signal wayyy out in deep space around Friday / Saturday. His condition will be very bad; Ill from infection (He was ever so kindly shot in the knee), starved and dehydrated.

Any takers on the rescue of the New Chicago harp muse? (I won't feel bad if you say no) but I'd have to say if Monday comes around with no rescue, he's definitely going to be a dead character.

2. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

Myoku works part time as a scrap collector. Might work well if she is out an about looking for ship wreckage.

3. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

Arc would come for him and recruit to Outcasts.
    But if you do not want to, just tell.

4. Redwilt

He would be pretty bitter about the kneecapping, considering he -was- /mostly/ innocent. The Outcasts would be an option for him.

As for your idea Myoku, I guess whoever gets the signal first :p If you know you'll be around friday / saturday I'll send anyone who's interested the coordinates. Even if Myoku takes him first, he could join the Outcasts later.

5. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

I'm proud of your decisions. Will you give time it will happen or we should camp for distress beacon for few hours?

6. Redwilt

It would be an extremely faint distress (signal) with only one word, a static-y and weak 'Help' on loop. It would be implied haste would be the best virtue. The reason I say Friday/Saturday is he has to rig up a platform of somekind that would accomplish the distress 'beacon' function, and with one of his legs blown out his work is going to be incredibly slow and painful. He's not going to come away the friendly Hylotl he used to be.

7. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

1. Distress call/distress beacon/calling for help, you know.
    2. I meant exact hour

8. Redwilt

He would be at the location of the beacon, which would be close to where you beam down on the planet.

Ohhh. I am central US, so I would imagine 4:00 or 5:00 PM Eastern US time should be a good time to pick. I can reschedule though if its' inconvenient. I have nothing to do on Fridays.

9. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

I work until 7PM and am not on normally until 9:30PM. Someone else will find you!

10. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

EST, right?
    It's gonna be 22 here.
    probally im gonna forget
    heh

So, 4pm EST 25 august?

11. Redwilt

The 29th or 30th. Can't be later (or he dies) and can't be earlier (Too busy to devote a lot of time), as it is I'm leaving in 30 minutes for my first class of the semester.

12. Redwilt

Edit: I might be able to do it Tuesday. Just realized I only have a class in the morning on Tuesdays, although its a pretty short amount of time for him to be lost

13. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

Okay, tommorow then at 4pm?

14. Redwilt

Might be a little later than that depending on the time my class ends, but yeah. Ill keep you posted and get on asap.