1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Marlowe's Big Book of Loosely-Investigation-Related Notes

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by MedMalpractice, Jul 20, 2014.

1. MedMalpractice

MedMalpractice New Member

If you were to go through Jonathan Marlowe's box of worldly possessions, you might think that he's trying to achieve Nirvana. In other words, there aren't many. Mostly just old Detective Novels, some old pictures, a badge, and a menagerie of worn out notebooks.

Let's say you open the most recent one, the one he began writing in when Marlowe reached the Antares sector. If you did, you'd find, among other things, the following entries.

((AND LOOK I DON'T GET PAID BY THE HOUR TO WRITE THIS SO JUST ASSUME HE HAS NOTES ON MOST OF THE NOTEWORTHY THINGS HE'S SEEN))

((Another note: IC, you can ask to see Marlowe's notes on something. If I say yes, (I'll probably say yes.) you have access to the information you asked for, as if he photocopied the page right out of the notebook for you. Do with that information what you will.))

#1 MedMalpractice, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014