1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

#makeantaresgreatagain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KillerWaves, Sep 6, 2016.

?

#makeantaresgreatagain?????

1. Totally Agree

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Nah were fine...

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Meh

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. KillerWaves

KillerWaves New Member

Look, I love Antares, its so fun to role play with everyone on this awesome server, staff are amazing, the community is fantastic, but what the fuck? I know the update totally massacred the server colonies and other role-play musts, but that doesn't mean we should just stop, I wanna role play like the old days, for now were making OK progress, with the new plugin for planet chat, but that's only 1 of the bunch of things we need to do, we should also be working on Antares crafting mod, getting that updated, Spawn-able Items pack is OK, but some items will crash you, we also gotta wait for quick-start to update as well, but I get it, greatness takes time, a lot of the colonies that were destroyed in the update, we might never see again, were trying to rebuild from scraps right now, or were just neglecting what has to be done, the only real role-play that's going on is on the discord channel, we gotta start from scratch, i'm talking new collonies, new hubs, new orginisations, new almost everything! so lets get off our asses and #makeantaresgreatagain!!

Awnser the poll if u agree or think i'm just ranting nonsense, let me know please!

2. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

Should we build a wall to keep the undesirables out, too?

1 person likes this.
  3. KillerWaves

KillerWaves New Member

All around council space, and they can pay for it aswell

1 person likes this.
  4. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

You mean the whitelist?

3 people like this.