1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Major forum issues/slowdown any solution?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by White, Feb 22, 2014.

1. White

White The Guy who is always working.

I'm having more than just slowdowns, its literately extremely frustrating and annoying to do anything on the forum atm, more so trying to actually coordinate my faction. now this isn't the forum/kaz's end because if i proxy the forum it becomes a highway to heaven again to browse, i just don't want to give away my login details to a unsecured proxy, after all within a day you'll see me posting about how great the new X shoes are and their only 15£. Anyone got any idea what it is, and how one might get past it? should i yell at my isp ? i would guess there's bad nodes in between my country (Norway) and wherever the forum is hosted (which i doubt is Canada, as i got absolutely no issues with the server, runs smooth kaz don't ya worry).

So anyone got any suggestions ? yell at ISP? Or anyone got information if its a temporary issue soon to go away.

also if you got smiliar issues feel free to post here about it so we got a general understanding how broad the issue is i've heard folks comment about it, i had a brief period where forum worked fine again then it went back to this monsterous loading times/loading issues. about 1/3 load a page correctly after 5-10 min waiting.

2/3 it either gets a white page, or loads the default home page (forum index). of the site.

so my current method is starting up the loading, and then going on a walk for a bit

View attachment 643

Attached Files:

2. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Im sitting in Sweden and I have the same problem. Its like surfing with a good old ADSL modem all over again. Took me about 5 minutes to load this page.

3. White

Do anyone have any suggestions of how to safely get around this issue? i would really love to be able to browse the forums again :/ normally.

4. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

happens when i try to connect via my phones net either

5. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

And now its much faster for me. thanks whatever someone did :)

6. White

Same Fenics, i hope it'll stay fast ya. and thanks whoever did whatever :p

7. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Fails to load and gives me an error sometimes. But it's fixed if I wait a minute and refresh