1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Maid services [Hired]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Darkwhip, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

*Logged in as SweetKrystal*

Hello everyone, my name is Krystal.

After a good time of reflection, I decided to offer Maid services for people in exchange of pixels. I just want to be clear about a few things before moving forward. As a maid, I will do what maid does in general, don't ask me to make things I am not supposed to do, if it happens, I will refuse or leave depending of what is being asked.

General things I can do for you or ask me to:

Cleaning in general ( floor, furniture etc.. )
    Cooking
    Helping/assisting you in your movements ( If you have difficulties to walk by yourself for example )

Help in general ( Moving furniture, giving opinions when you ask for etc..)
    I may help you against crime, but don't expect me to be your hero

Won't do or to not ask
    to:

Attacking/injuring someone without legitimate defence
    Steal for you
    Do/Go against Kluex
    Any crimes in general
    You can not covet my body

Other things

I will accept to live in your house/place for the sake of the services I am offering
    If you want me to wear a specific uniform, I don't mind
    Feel free to ask me questions and I will do my best to answer you

Hiring methods:

You can decide to hire me for long term or short.
    It can be 4 months, 9 months, 1 week, 1 day, 3 years it doesn't matter, as long as the salary comes in I will stick to the time I was hired for.
    If you forget to pay me, I will at first warn you, if the scenario repeat itself, I will simply leave and add you to my blacklist of customers.

Salary:

50 pixels for a quick round trip (For example if you contact me to clean your bathroom only)
    75 pixels for a day
    250 pixels for a week
    1000 pixels for an entire month
    12 000 pixels for a year

Finally feel free to contact me on [email protected] or just below here if you're not shy.

Sincerly yours,

Krystal

#1 Darkwhip, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
  2. Optimism

Optimism Guest

I have two jobs in mind, and could use the aid of another hand in either of them.

Job 1: I intend to create a bed frame for a less fortunate friend by hand. Basic experience with carpentry and woodwork would be preferred, but is not necessary.

Job 2: I've some furnishings and old trinkets from my family that have amassed in a few boxes, and I wish to organize them in appropriate places on my ship.

I do not intend for either of these tasks to take more than two days, and if the work on one pleases me, I may pay for assistance on the other if it is accepted.

Offer me your opinion and do ask any questions you would like answered.

-Turavis-

3. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

USERNAME: hakachinija

is sad that people not like floran very much hakachi would pay many piksel to have help clening trofies

4. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

*A video response is posted by Jester*
    Ahahah! Yes, the Jester always makes a mess of things, sadly! On the brighter side my dear, the Jester is rather wealthy he is! Ahahah! He would love to take your services for a year, my dear! Ahahahahah!
    *Jester continues watching the video feed for another two minutes before turning it off.*

5. Darkwhip

Logged in as SweetKrystal

I can definitely help you with the boxes, but concerning wood working, I can try to learn if you show me, but I am not the best option for this kind of work.

Just contact me over the radio or we can set a meeting location and I will follow you for the work.

6. Darkwhip

Great, if it's not another joke of course. I will do my work for Turavis at first then we will set a meeting location and sign a small contract. We will discuss further details once we meet.

7. Darkwhip

I don't know where you two are hiding but it makes a week i'm trying to contact you by radio and no sign of life.

8. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Don't do it. The rambling guy is a fucking nutjob.

-Frosty ((Ethan))

9. Darkwhip

*Logged in as SweetKrystal*

Just to inform the further possible customers, I am now hired for an undefined time. As soon as my work is done, I will set the title back to ''Not hired yet''.