1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Lunar News Issue Three

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zephzer, May 13, 2015.

1. Zephzer

Zephzer Level Over 9000

[​IMG]
    Price: 5 Pixels

Editor Note ~
    Hello loyal readers of Lunar News. I bet you all have been patiently waiting for the next issue to come out. Well, I'm finally starting to get back on my feet. This Issue will be a little short just because I have some big news to share with you all. I hope you find this useful. As always Lunar News is about getting the big stories out to you. Before Lunar News was just a news feed on Starnet. Soon if everything goes according to plan we may set up a station to send out video feeds as well. Having to type this on a borrowed PDA can be a pain but I gotta make money somehow if I want to grow Lunar News again. Also be sure to check out the end of this issue if you are interested in sponsoring Lunar News or putting some sort of advertisement in the next issue.​
    - Kylar Johnson

The Katune Bombings
    The following is an exclusive interview taken by Kylar Johnson with the self proclaimed bomber of Katune. Because of how dangerous it could be if people knew who he was, we at Lunar News will not disclose name, description, or any form of ID. We can say that he is a male human, and nothing more.

Q: So Why did you do it?

A: I did it to prevent the Florans from getting their hands on technology, medicine, equipment... The works. Don't worry the first thing I did was head down to the planet myself and check for survivors before I launched the missile strike. I got a bunch of people out too. Saved a few people who couldn't get out on their own.

Q: So rumors have it that Max knew what would happen and allowed it. Do you have a statement on this?

A: Max didn't know about what I did... I did it on my own accord; wasn't like there was much left to be governor of anyway

Q: So it was just you and only you that carried out this plan? No one else helped?

A: Only me. I pulled the trigger, I shot the missiles. Then Boom... No more Florans.

Q: Do you have any plans now that you would be willing to share with us?

A: Not really. Just gonna live as peacefully as possible... Ironically enough.

Q: Last question do you have any words you would like to share with the people of Antares?

A: Why not? Hey Antares, stop letting people fuck with you. Take a stand. Don't be all violent n' shit, but... stop letting the powerful step on the not-so. Katune was my home, too, and I sure as fuck wasn't gonna let a buncha' Florans start butt-rub-orgies in what once was our bar.

Investments or Advertisement

If you are interested in helping out Lunar News with an investment or if you would like some sort of advert in the next issue please contact [email protected]

2. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ See a proper news source, though I will say. There seems to be more to this story that what is reported. Why did the floran side of the story gathered? And what of Max?

3. Zephzer

Zephzer Level Over 9000

Interesting points to bring up. I will see if I can dig any dirt up on that.

- [email protected]

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ Also I wish to point out, why did the colony fall in the first place. Seems rather important.