1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pending Lore Position Signup Revised

Discussion in 'Other Questions' started by Krug, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Krug

Krug New Member

Forum Name:
    Krug
    Reason for Applying:
    I really enjoy writing, especially writing encyclopedia-style. Also I really enjoy this community.
    Are you familiar with Starbound Lore? If not, are you willing to learn?
    Very familiar
    Write a short (3-4 sentences) non-fiction style paragraph, preferably something starbound relate
    The Miniknog, or Ministry of Knowledge, is nearly as old as Apex civilization itself. Founded a few short decades before the space age, the Ministry of Knowledge served primarily as The Apex government's research division. As societal structure became unstable, several of the directors of The Miniknog introduced the Vestigo-Evo Process. This process would physically regress the Apex, but endow them with superior mental capabilities and cure the largest biological problem Apex faced, Ape Flu. The process was a massive success and The Miniknog used its newfound power to replace Apex society's democratic leaders and impose themselves as the new Apexian Plutocracy.

#1 Krug, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Krug

Krug New Member

i like it
    you should do the appex lor
    -Zkzzz

(Check mark)
    -Haplap

#2 Krug, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2016
  3. Krug