1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Approved Lore Editor Application

Discussion in 'Other Questions' started by Kralion, Jul 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Kralion

Kralion Lore Writer

Forum Name:
    Kralion

Reason for Applying:
    I am a fan of worldbuilding and love to write about it, and the Starbound universe is ripe for exploit.

Are you familiar with Starbound Lore? If not, are you willing to learn?
    Yep. I prefer the oldest lore, before the Terran Protectorate and the main story of the game.

Write a short (3-4 sentences) non-fiction style paragraph, preferably something starbound related.
    This was part of some lore I had written about florans in the past.
    "It is not unheard of, however, of florans managing to somewhat adapt to civilization. Some florans find their place as hunters or traders, but their violent culture is still very much present. Minor offenses that other races would shrug off would, maybe, earn you a savage bite that a floran may consider a "warning", not to mention the somewhat casual relationship florans have with the cycle of life and death. In fact, a quite common act between florans is to "spar" with their claws, teeth and fists until one of them is finally unconcious. Sufficient to say, a great deal of florans are usually jailed for murder."